HI, I have been busy with this course. It has been a great learning experience until recently. I started to notice that in some exercises it seemed to have like a “miss communication” between Code academy and the interpreter. At first I didn’t realize that it was the problem, I truly though that It was my fault for not doing the exercises correctly. After receiving the " GET THE CODE " messages and then still having the same issues It daunted on me. I have reported the issues on multiple occasions. Hope this can be resolved as I still need to upgrade to “PRO” and I’m not sure that I will do so if this is so unreliable. Only creating this topic as it seems that all other avenues have been visited with no resolution.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.