Prototyping: Ridgeline Project

Hello!
Just finished my first project. First time using Figma. What an amazing program.

Here is my prototype:

Flow 1: switching to 2nd photo & back
Flow 2: selecting size med
Flow 3: unselecting size med
Flow 4: add to cart

Hey everyone,
My first prototype is here. Pls review and tell me what I could do better

Hello everybody :innocent: :yum:!
That’s my prototype for this project.
I’ll be glade to your opinion!))

Hey everyone,

Just finished my prototype. I wanna it share with everyone

Here is the link to it:

Here’s my own design for the Ridgeline project on UI/UX design course
https://www.figma.com/file/cwciBSS9RQnJmC9jlcCnk7/[Template]-Ridgeline-Prototype?node-id=0%3A1&t=AtcczE25wtVcGmyu-1

Hi everyone,

Here’s my first Ridgeline prototype. I might add more features later. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello all,
I wanted to share my first project here on Codecademy. Here is my project

Hello, can I please ask, how do I know how much white space margin to set on the left and right side?

I can see that every desktop or mobile website seems to vary, but is there a general rule as to how much white space on the left and right of the container I should leave from the edge? Whether it be designing in Figma or actually coding my website?

Thank you.

Just completed my first prototype! the most exiting thing is the scrolling photo I guess.

You can watch it here.

Hi there. Here is a link to my first prototype for the Ridgeline Figma Project.

The flows I chose for the prototype are scrolling through photo options and selecting sizes. Note: the flow to get back to the “start page” where you can scroll between photos is done by clicking on the text “sizes”. I did this just to minimize the number of connections I needed to make between the templates.

I would love some feedback on the design if you have time as this was my first attempt at Figma.

Thanks a bunch!

Joe

Hi there, here is my version of this exercise, any feedback is welcome! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hi all,

I just finished my first ever project in Figma! It was a lot of fun and I have a whole new respect for people that prototype big websites on the regular!

Hi, just completed my Ridgeline Project,

Hi there!

I have just completed my first prototype Anka’s 1st prototype
You can view it by following the link below:

I think I have made a lot of it way more complicated than it could have been, just by looking at the other prototypes. But yet I’m rather pleased with it! Feedback welcome <3

1 Like

Here’s my Figma Prototype.

1 Like

hey there fellow designers, here is my prototype:

1 Like

Just checked out some of these & all of yours are so great! :face_holding_back_tears:
Here’s mine! It’s as finished as it will get but had fun playing around with hover states & overlays.

1 Like

Hello!
Just completed my first prototype “Ridgeline Prototype Project

Interactions

• The first interaction is going to be with the pictures, you should be able to click on any of the 4 photos in any order to look through them.
  • The second interaction is with the sizes, you can select any size and unselect to pick a different size if you picked the wrong one at first. (NOTE: You have to be on the first picture to be able to select sizes)
  • The third interaction is after you pick your size you can click the “Add to Cart” and see the item get added to the basket on the top right corner.

I was unable to figure out how you can select different sizes while on a different photo, its restricted to being on the first photo, I understand why but don’t know how to make it work.