Projects Ideas

I have nearly completed the Web Dev path and want some ideas for Project for building my Portfolio. There were projects in the course, but I had only a minor contribution in all of them as most of the code was prewritten. I request for some ideas that can be implemented by technologies taught in Web Dev path so that I can create something from scratch.

2 Likes

I have said it before but I will say it again…
I would build a reference sheet, similar to

It is a great way take note, practice your web development skills, and as an added bonus if your wifi goes out and you need to review you can still access it. :smiley:

2 Likes

Another idea could be creating your resume as a webpage. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hello!
Guys I had a question creeping around my head since I started learning web development I know it might sound dumb but the question is that “How the project is presented to us?”. I mean is it in the form of a paragraph or some sort UML diagrams.
I request you guys to kindly brief me on this.
Thanks In Advance…:slight_smile:

Can you explain what project?

Hi.
Some ideas for projects:
landing page;
games(ping-pong, tetris,chess board) - such games are great opportunities to improve knowledge in JS or frameworks. Also such games give an opportunity to establish a kind of data storage,to understand the structure of code and how it works.
application using AJAX request

If you choose to hack a program that is not open source, I highly suggest doing legal research on the program in mind first.
Most companies terms and conditions say that you are not alowed to edit the program, occasionaly they may even revoke your rights to use the program. Choosing to hack most multiplayer games, can result in banishment from the server and revoking your right to use their code.
There are countries in fact where it is illegal to edit certain programs or jailbreak devices due to copywrite laws.

If you are looking for games to hack I suggest finding one that is either open source or already built to use mods.

1 Like

im using open source games not acutal hacks

1 Like

Why not making some business by selling something you like such Motorcycle or Cars Part and making a web that directly paying you and tracking the buyer. It’s not only to making it as Portfolio but also as personal business. If you success enough like had good garage to storing item, you can search neighbors and paying them for being admin of your store.

With that site. when try freelancing on freelancer.com, upwork.com, fiverr.com. You can showing the client or target with that site. so you get good portfolio and also you had double income for your live.

When trying to joining Big Guys, you can give almost 90% of your business to your admin, then when you wanna pull your business saving, you had at least 2 or even 3 income from those project.

You can using freenom domain and put on github for free, and then using SQL or noSQL such Firebase to input consumer data. maybe wanna to beautify it with XD or Figma (since both of them free for 1 user), and also using angular or react. but better build on react IF you like to make static for temporary.

That’s my opinion. but if you like my idea. please share to anybody.

1 Like