Project won't update code after pressing save

I am working on a project in the R course but it stopped updating the code I write. If that does not get resolved, I am not sure how I am supposed to learn as I work on the projects. Can folders be provided with the data needed so we can do this work off the site on R studio?

Can you please provide more details?

• What project? Link to course.
  • What OS?
  • What web browser are you using? Have you tried different web browsers?
  • have you tried anything from this guide?
    Troubleshooting Guide
1 Like

I am using Chrome but I tried safari as well. I did all of the recommended things in the guide and reset the project, I also copied and pasted from the solution into the notebook.Rmd and that fails too.
I am working on “Day of the race” project in introduction to R. I know the website was working just fine until yesterday evening because I just completed Learning R on it and wanted to learn more. The lessons and quiz worked fine during the day but it stopped working when I got to making the function to see the place of the runner in the race. I get this error message below.
Screen Shot 2022-01-27 at 12.32.52 PM

whoops, I forgot to add the OS:

Mojave version 10.14.6

https://www.codecademy.com/paths/analyze-data-with-r/tracks/introduction-to-programming-in-r/modules/intro-to-programming-in-r/projects/day-of-the-race-project-R

Here is the link to the project within the course.

Whatever you did to help, I am thankful. I just reset the project again (second time) and tried to copy and paste from the solution (again, second time) and it seems to work now, it finally updated the code.

Thank you, please let me know if you have any idea what i did wrong so I can work on avoiding this in the future.

=)

1 Like

Ha, I didn’t do anything. I don’t work for CC nor do I have access to their code. I’m just a volunteer. :slight_smile:

Whenever I encounter a weird issue like that in the LE, I copy my code and then reset the exercise and paste my code back in. If that doesn’t work, then I use the troubleshooting guide or ask around here.

Happy coding!

1 Like

Thanks, I hope you are having an awesome day, don’t drink too much coffee :smiley:

1 Like