Project: Purchasing Information and Receipts for Lovely Loveseats

I created this project: https://gist.github.com/acb4a0bf7fd23d5e3cc7d640c1ecc1fb

The code on line 31 should print all the customer_one_itemization.
Whereas I only see one item printed from line 21 customer_one_itemization += lovely_loveseat_description
Added another item on line 24, customer_one_itemization += luxurious_lamp_description

The output only display: Lovely Loveseat. Tufted polyester blend on wood. 32 inches high x 40 inches wide x 30 inches deep. Red or white.Luxurious Lamp. Glass and iron. 36 inches tall. Brown with cream shade.

How come it does not show the luxurious_lamp_description?

This is my first time asking a question, I’m a rookie learner.
Your support is appreciated.

You must select a tag to post in this category. Please find the tag relating to the section of the course you are on E.g. loops, learn-compatibility

When you ask a question, don’t forget to include a link to the exercise or project you’re dealing with!

If you want to have the best chances of getting a useful answer quickly, make sure you follow our guidelines about how to ask a good question. That way you’ll be helping everyone – helping people to answer your question and helping others who are stuck to find the question and answer! :slight_smile:

I might be misunderstanding your question but your code does output the luxurious lamp description (right after the lovely loveseat). It’s just in one long line.

"The output only display: Lovely Loveseat. Tufted polyester blend on wood. 32 inches high x 40 inches wide x 30 inches deep. Red or white.Luxurious Lamp. Glass and iron. 36 inches tall. Brown with cream shade."

(note you might want to add a

" " + string

when you add string past the first one so it doesn’t end up squished together.)

Thx.
Where can I add the " " + string.
I’m now trying to move Luxurious Lamp to the next line or add a space.