Project Let's Get Takeout almost finishing but I NEED HELP

Hello,
Can you help please with this project https://www.codecademy.com/courses/learn-intermediate-java/projects/intermediate-java-collections-takeout

I’m stuck with step 20 and 21.
20 - Let’s create a way for the take-out system to start it’s dialogue so customers can order food.
In TakeOutSimulator, create a public method called startTakeOutSimulator() that has no parameters and return no value. This method should display a fun intro message to the customer and loop until the customer wants to exit the simulation.
During each iteration of the simulation we should display a customer greeting and starting the take-out prompt.
Example intro and greeting message: “Hello, welcome to my restaurant! Welcome Mike!”

I know it’s wrong, but I can’t figure out how to fix it. Many methods are similar and I was confused by everything.

public startTakeOutSimulator() {
System.out.println("Hello, welcome to my restaurant!" + "\nWelcome %s!", customer.getName());
        while (true) {
            shouldSimulate();
            takeOutPrompt();
        }
    }

And if anyone can send the complete code so I can compare it with mine, it would be very helpful! So I can see if I did something wrong, or just another way.

This topic was automatically closed 41 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.