Project Bass: For some reason my placement is all Janky!

Hey, I'm nearly done with the Bass project but my layout is super off for some reason. Not sure if this is a Media Query Issue in the CSS of if this is a margin issue. I can't seem to tighten it up and it's diving me nuts.

Here is a screenshot of the nuttiness:

And the bottom:

Its like its being squeezed in by 300px and up about 75px. Anybody got any idea how I can fix this.

Here is the CSS BTW:

The only thing that sees off to me is your footer because of a wrongly closed div:

<div class="col-md-2"><!-- closing tag was here -->
            <h3>Support</h3>
              <ul>
                <li><a>Help Center</a></li>
                <li><a>Get Started</a></li>
                <li><a>Contact Us</a></li>
              </ul>
            </div><!-- closing tag should be here -->
            <div class="col-md-2">

Sweet, that fixed the Footer but the top is still jacked... I think it might be something to do with my Jumbotron's container div... Main and Header should be in the container separate from the rest of the crew. Dude, this makes my stomach hurt- HA! :confounded:

Good Greif, plus my Main section is in my Header... Ok I gotta do some surgery here... Thanks for your help duder.

I had no idea what it was suppose to look like, then it looks good. Good you found the other problem yourself

Yeah, its one of those digital needle in a pixelated haystack kinda deals...

BA BA Boosh! Sorry about that folks, I totally got things mixed up in my div soup that I created. Problem solved... But dude, its so nuts how one little schnibblet of misplaced code blows the whole design out. :confused:

edit: Oh yeah, I forgot to add this for any of my fellow n00bs out there that stumble across this assignment: Make sure to put only the Heading and the Main sections into your Jumbotron's container. Make the Supporting and Footer sections on their own.

Hope this saves you some time, cuz this one had me BUMM'N- HA!

I know, a little mistake can screw the whole thing, good you found it