[IMPORTANT] : Site Not Loading

The site is currently having issues, the engineers are working to solve this problem, thank you for your patience.

It seems there are problems with the site:

###Please make no more topics.
We are aware of the problem. Thank you for reporting, and apologizes for the inconvenience.

3 Likes

Same here. Preview windows dows not load at all. Tried several courses. Seem like some servers are down.

yep, that is why i made this global topic. There are (as you can see) plenty of people reporting this problem, we are working on fixing it

2 Likes

Its Not For a Particular Chapter. Even The Lessons That i Passed Are Having this problem now.

i know, i pinned this topic globally so it would show up when people open the forum. This affect many lessons, there are problems with the server

1 Like

@danieloduffy

1 Like

Hey everyone, our engineering team is aware of the problem and working hard to fix it. I’ll post with updates when we have them. Thank you for your patience!

4 Likes

Looks like it’s back up!

1 Like

Hey everyone, we found and patched the problem, everything should be fine again. Thank you for waiting!

5 Likes

Hi everyone!

Though this issue should be patched, I’m still experiencing it…

I’ve found that if you just copy your code, reload the page, and paste it, you can try to run it again. It’s a bit of a long way around, but it worked for me! Thanks @danieloduffy for the fast response of your engineers.

1 Like

Hey @825orion, thanks for sharing your workaround! We’ve patched the issue so that people can move forward but a bigger fix is in the pipeline to account for the deeper problem. Hopefully people don’t find it to be too much of an issue in the meantime.

1 Like