Problem with text-decoration

<PLEASE USE THIS TEMPLATE TO HELP YOU CREATE A GREAT POST!>

<Below this line, add a link to the EXACT exercise that you are stuck at.>
https://www.codecademy.com/en/courses/web-beginner-en-WF0CF/3/2?curriculum_id=50579fb998b470000202dc8b
<Below this line, in what way does your code behave incorrectly? Include ALL error messages.>
I’ve been having this problem with several other exercises as well. Basically, I’ll put in my code and the results will show up correctly in the result view but when I click save and submit it says “Did you remember to set your a:link to have a text-decoration of none?”

```

a:link {
text-decoration: none;
color: #008B45;
}
a:hover {
color: #00FF00;
}
a:visited {
color: #EE9A00
}

<do not remove the three backticks above>

What browser are you using? Chrome has trouble with text-decoration of late, use FF or IE, if problems persist, post your html code

1 Like

Firefox doesn’t work either from my experience. I have been having to skip all of the lessons that have anything to do with: “set text-decoration to none.”

That is very unlikely, make a new topic include your html and css code, so i can have a look

1 Like

I tried it yesterday on the newest version of Firefox.

Maybe you did make a small mistake somehwere? Please go here, make a new topic, fill in the template, so we have all the details needed to help you

1 Like

No, I copied and pasted code from one of the forum answers and got the same result.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.