Problem exercise "And"

I put all the right answers, and always give me the same sentence: "Oops, try again. Double check your value for bool_four! "

The answer is correct but still it says that is wrong.
answers I put: bool1 = False
bool2 = False
bool3 = False
bool4 = True
bool5 = True

Replace this line with your code.

it should be bool_one, not bool1

the answer you put vs what i see in your image doesn't match

the correct one is the image, I wrote it "1" to be simple, but the correct is what you can see in the picture.

but i wrote here, what you did wrong. I don't see any of your bools (bool_one, bool_two .. bool_five) to have either True or False as value in your image.

You should manually evaluate the condition, and then set the variable to True or False

I put the result "False or True" at the end of each sentence, Is not what is supposed to be?
I'm sorry if I not explain well myself but english is not my lenguage, I read what you put me before but I think what I have in my code is correct, doesn't it?
Can you explain me excatly the problem.
Thanks for your patience.

bool_one = 15 == 113 and 31 > 48 is False

bool_two = -(-(-(-2))) == -2 and 4 >= 16**0.5 is False

bool_three = 19 % 4 != 300 / 10 / 10 and False is False

bool_four = -(1**2) < 2**0 and 10 % 10 <= 20 - 10 * 2 is True

bool_five = 5 == 2 * 2 + 1 and 108 != 208 is True

Ok, I already understood!!!!
Soooorrrryyy, instead of put all the formula I only have to put True or False "and" and True or False again, then The result.

Thanks a lot, and I'm sorry to bother you!!!!

no, you should put True as False as only value. Look at the instructions:

Set bool_one equal to the result of False and False

the result of False and False is False, so we set bool_one to False:

bool_one = False

that is it, do the same for bool_two till bool_five. Don't add False or True at the end, simply set the variable to True or False (depending on how the condition would evaluate)

English isn't my native language either.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.