Problem at 23.Pseudo selectors (Review)

i need some help with this lesson

Problem at 23.Pseudo selectors (Review)

Well, if you provide us with your code, i am sure help can be provided

I'm in the same boat as you. I genuinely think there's an error with the approval of this lesson. I've tried the CSS code you listed above, and got the same error message. I've also tried each of the following (not simultaneously):

body :nth-child(4) {
font-size: 26px;
}

p:last-child {
font-size: 26px
}

body p:nth-child(3) {
}

As far as I know, each of these should work. Yet I keep getting that same "undefined" error response. I've reset the code, refreshed the page, gone to a different page and come back, etc. Please, someone show me why I'm wrong!!! Thank you.

**It is probably worth noting that my first alternative listed (the body :nth-child(4)) is listed as the correct solution on other threads. Ironically, not only does this option generate the same error message, but it also doesn't change the size of the third paragraph in the panel on the right (all other alternatives do actually change the font size).

im having the same error message and this is my code:

:nth-child(4){
font-size:26px;
}

ive been using different codes as well that make it 26 font but always pops u with an error message.

2 posts were split to a new topic: Code is correct but it won't change anything in the display

Try deleting the CSS from the previous steps (and not retyping it). I was able to complete the lesson by doing this and using the

body :nth-child(4) {
}

code. Hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.