Pro badge for forum?

Do you think there could be an option to have a title saying if you’re CodeCademy Pro? I feel it would interest members to join it just a smidge more after seeing their peers with the title.

I don’t think that’s a good idea. As with the ‘Accepted Answer’ title, I feel that people may look at this title and think that the person sporting it is superior when they’re not.

1 Like

Possibly, but what do you consider superior? If say I was to get the “SuperUser” badge would I be able to wear that? or are the titles for staff only? I am just at a loss of their significance if nobody is allowed to use them.

1 Like

For me, superior means ‘greater/more powerful than’. For example if you were superior to me, you would probably be more powerful than me - like my father, etc.

Also, no, you can’t wear ‘Super User’, but you would be able to wear ‘Codecademy Moderator’ and higher.

EDIT: You CAN wear Super User.

1 Like

Yeah, I think that that wouldn’t be a good idea, because that would make you guys look hungry for money. I mean it is a good idea to support the people who buy your products, but unfair to others.

1 Like