Pro badge for forum?

Do you think there could be an option to have a title saying if you're CodeCademy Pro? I feel it would interest members to join it just a smidge more after seeing their peers with the title.

Other Pro payment options? Such as Paypal or an annual plan?
Other Pro payment options? Such as Paypal or an annual plan?

I don't think that's a good idea. As with the 'Accepted Answer' title, I feel that people may look at this title and think that the person sporting it is superior when they're not.

Possibly, but what do you consider superior? If say I was to get the "SuperUser" badge would I be able to wear that? or are the titles for staff only? I am just at a loss of their significance if nobody is allowed to use them.

For me, superior means 'greater/more powerful than'. For example if you were superior to me, you would probably be more powerful than me - like my father, etc.

Also, no, you can't wear 'Super User', but you would be able to wear 'Codecademy Moderator' and higher.

EDIT: You CAN wear Super User.

Yeah, I think that that wouldn't be a good idea, because that would make you guys look hungry for money. I mean it is a good idea to support the people who buy your products, but unfair to others.