Print the introduction error

https://www.codecademy.com/courses/javascript-beginner-en-x9DnD/0/3?curriculum_id=506324b3a7dffd00020bf661#

Hello,

I've screenshot the error that I'm receiving below:

It says that I have not included the introduction when it clearly outputs on the right, everything else was wrking fine until this point and I'm not sure what I'm missing here..

Your code is correct. Try this:

console.log("You are at a Justin Bieber concert, and you hear this lyric \'Lace my shoes off, start racing.\'");

I believe that the problem is in your if/else statement. you else statement is not supposed to have a condition which is the parenthesis. the else acts as a last resort that tells the user their answer doesn't fit what we are asking.

try taking the (age > 13); out and run your code.

I've tried both and still get the same error even after I've refreshed the page..:sweat:

Try 'Reset code' and pass this lessson once more.

it might be your 'welcome to infinity'. if there was a specific text that it wanted you to use then you are probably going to have to use it. also you are missing a semicolon at the end of your last console.log

I've done all of the suggested above and still get the same result..

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.