Pretty sure this is a bug!

https://www.codecademy.com/en/courses/web-beginner-en-TlhFi/4/4?curriculum_id=50579fb998b470000202dc8b#

Im getting an error message saying "Are you sure you put a border of 1px solid #4682b4?" My code is correct because on the screen it is showing a border with that color property so I am unsure as to why I cannot continue.

img 
{
    height: 100px;
    width: 300px;
    border: 1px solid #4682b4;
}

CSS: An overview

make sure your browser zoom is set to 100%, otherwise try a different browser

A post was split to a new topic: CSS: An overview

I agree, I think it is a bug. I had the same issue using Chrome and Firefox, using the same code as you. It finally worked for me using Internet Explorer (version 11.576.14393.0). The browser zoom did not make a difference for me.
Hope this helps!

Thank you for the input I'll definitely try out Internet Explore and hopefully the issue is fixed! Much appreciated everyone!

Same exact problem with me. I used chat and an advisor said my code was correct. The "Oops" will not go away. Using Chrome and Firefox, both up to date.

Ha! Worked for me in Internet Exploder after failing in Chrome and Firefox.

This is definitely a bug! Codecademy, are you listening?

Best I can say is I switched over to internet explorer and it worked so I'd say try that and switch back to Firefox after if you want.

I've tried with both Internet explorer and Firefox and it doesn't work for me. What should I do? I can't keep with the course with this bug!

you might have forgotten a } somewhere, who can tell? Please make a new topic and provide all the details needed so we can help you