Practice Quiz Help

I don’t know why this question is on the JavaScript Review. I’ve literally never seen anything like this, I don’t even understand what it asks me to do. I’m in the basic JavaScript course but this is nothing like all the other stuff, I can’t remember that very well either but this is totally out of the blue.

https://www.codecademy.com/practice/paths/web-development/tracks/getting-started-with-javascript/modules/learn-javascript-introduction#0

The JavaScript variable color should be assigned such a value for which the last line of the given code block will print 6 in the console… do the colors have some kind of weird code number value? There was nothing about colors or numbers mentioned in the tutorials.

I searched google for hours for documentation for JavaScript Color, JavaScript Print… i’m clueless.

I’ve tried throwing in options at least a dozen times and they’re all wrong. Where did I not learn about colors and the number they make the console say?

Where is that text located? Is it a question?

Yes, it’s a question on one of the review quizes

I’m not seeing this on the page you linked to above.

The only thing I can relate to the quote above if there is an array of colors and we’re asked to return the index of a specific color in the.

colors = ['red', 'orange', 'yellow', 'green', 'blue', 'indigo', 'violet']

console.log(colors.indexOf('violet'))    // 6

Hello @byte5723385929, as @mtf said, the question doesn’t always come up. Do you mean something like this:

/*Make this output 6*/
let color =  ;
console.log(color);

And you have to fill in the number for color?

I tried to link to the question but I i couldn’t so i posted the question

“The JavaScript variable color should be assigned such a value for which the last line of the given code block will print 6 in the console”

I don’t know what it’s asking or why i didn’t learn this when I’ve repeated each of these exercises dozens of times…where did it show how to make a color print a number?

What color would make 6? Is it like a hexcode?

No, in this case, I think you’d just put select 6, as in, you have to select a number, but if you could send a photo of the quiz questions with the multiple choice answers, that would help us help you.

ok, I’ll try to get a screen cap of the question with answers and post here.