Powershell Please!

Please add a course for Windows Powershell! Actually it would probably be better to have several courses based on different tasks since there is so much in powershell.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

@anthonywalter, CMD is a toy compared to PowerShell. :slight_smile:

You can vote for a course here, not sure powershell is in the list.

@anthonywalter, CMD is a childs bicycle, where powershell is a car, powershell can do a lot more then CMD, and is much more powerful.

That's the problem, we can only vote for what's in the list and the list doesn't have a lot of things. I actually posted a separate post on this.

It sounds like your school has blocked access to it. If you've tried the normal ways to access it on your school owned computers and can't then I suggest you wait until you own your own computer and try again. Circumventing your school's IT policies will likely end badly.

Tip: You are going to sound more knowledgeable if you don't refer to Windows 8 as a CPU.

What you are saying now is: Well, apples are better then pears because i ate apples but never ate pears, so apple are betters.

I guess that is why powershell is blocked, if you gives you much more access to the windows system

it wasn't about the fruits, but i used them as comparison given the fact the well known expression about comparing apples with pears.