Portfolio Project

Hey everyone!

Please take a look at my personal portfolio project and let me know what you think, any feedback would be appreciated! https://jaables.github.io/

I was working on this on and off for about a week, and spent around 16 hours on it I think. I never really had a design in mind when I started this, I just started typing and designed it as I went and I’m pretty happy with the way it has turned out so far. It is still incomplete as I need to fill in the About Me section and add in a coule more completed projects, but I want to move on and make some more progress in the Full Stack course first.

I still have a couple ideas of what I want to add to the website, mainly make it more mobile friendly, but for now it will do. Let me know what you think!

1 Like

Something wrong with your pictures, not mobile friendly. Not enough white space, some typography is too small and colors don’t match. But code is ok. Animation is good. Keep practicing web-design or use templates. Website width should be no more then 90% or less of PC screen.

Thanks for the feedback, I’ll definitely look into those first few issues you raised.