POLL: What programming language do you find most enjoyable to use?

Please vote for the programming language you find most enjoyable to use. This is not necessarily the same as the programming language that you use the most often, or one that you find most useful in a production environment. After you have voted, feel free to discuss what you like about the language you voted for, or comment on what other users have posted. If you chose “Other (None of the languages listed here)”, let us know what that preference was, and why.

• C
  • C++
  • C#
  • Go
  • Java
  • JavaScript
  • Objective-C
  • PHP
  • Python
  • R
  • Ruby
  • SQL
  • Swift
  • Visual Basic
  • Other (None of the languages listed here)

0 voters

6 Likes

I voted Javascript.

I also know Python, C#, Java, PHP and SQL, but i find Javascript friendly for the eye and you can use it directly with your browser without additional installation. Also (but this maybe cause i got the most experience in this language) it is most easy to find solutions for problems in this language.

It still has some giant shortcomings tho.

7 Likes

I voted for Python since it is easy to use due to its syntax and libraries focused on Data Science, but I’m currently working a lot with Angular and hence, Typescript which is nice to use for JavaScript lovers that are also used to program languages like as Java or C#.

7 Likes

I votes Python because of its basic aspects to it. It also has the best name in my opinion. :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

I chose C++. I don’t know…I just like it.

3 Likes

SQL for now as it’s the only one that I’ve worked with so far until I move onto Python, which also seems to be the most popular. :wink:

3 Likes

The voting is now closed.

Keeping on enjoying your programming in 2020!

1 Like