[POLL] How long do you spend coding?

Hey guys !

So I was wondering on average how much of time does a student learning/practicing or a programmer/coder spend in a week behind their computer screen typing away !

• 5 or under
  • 7 hours
  • 15 hours
  • 20 - 25 hours
  • 30 - 40 hours
  • 50 - 70 hours

0 voters

Leave a comment if you like :wink:
Happy Learning :green_book:
Happy coding !

What inspired you to learn programming/coding?
Join the discussion

:musical_keyboard:       Person: _Do you play any instrument?_          :musical_score:                   Me: _Yeah I play the keyboard_ :smile:
3 Likes

Oh… I spend a lot of time programming!:wink: I know it’s very unhealthy for a student like me who have a test in about a week or two (let’s hope my mark doesn’t drop down :confounded:). I wonder if anyone of my age is like this. I think why I spend soo much time coding is probably because I want to learn as quick as possible so I can at least know the basics of popular languages (PHP, SQL, Python, Java, and the list goes on). Happy coding!:grin:

1 Like

Well, actually, not all my programming is done behind a computer screen. Sometimes, i am just staring at nothing, and thinking about how i want to approach something.

Maybe sounds a bit strange, but i have this, does that count?

6 Likes

Good luck!

Planning/ working on strategies are important too :wink:
Not forgetting the time you spend helping out on the forum :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Does it count if I spend a lot of time reading books? (On programming of course!) :slightly_smiling:

2 Likes

@cadecodes
Of course! Anything programming related!:wink:

1 Like

@zainabrawat Does spending time here on the forums helping others with their code count?
Because if so, I need to change my vote to be a lot higher :wink:

2 Likes

And now i also need to type someting in the post, only quoting is not allowed

1 Like

I guess so :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Myself included lol

3 Likes

@zainabrawat
I spend at least 7 hours and 30 minutes

3 Likes

Just started a few days ago and cant believe how consuming it is, in a very positive way. Time truly flies by. Think I just discovered my new career path. 100% beginner and brand new to this industry but super excited! :grin:

3 Likes