I chose to analyse the averages of the costs of patient data in separated boundaries instead of following the suggested goals of the project. This was the right difficulty for me.
I also tried to use the linear regression project to try to work out a function which estimates the insurance cost for patient. This was not the right difficulty for me. I tried to use four embedded “for loops” which crashed Jupyter Notebook.
The code linked bellow took me about two days to make. My attempt with the linear regression model took an extra day.
I forgot about using functions. I’ll use them next time I promise.