Please Review my Funnels Usage with Warby Parker - SQL Project

Hey there guys,

I just finished the Usage Funnels Project (Warby Parker) and I’d really appreciate some feedback. I put a lot of effort into it and it would be very nice to know if I’m heading in the right direction.

Here’s the link to it:

Warby Parker by Andrés Ladino

Hope to hear from you guys soon.

Thanks in advance.

Andrés Ladino

@andresfelipeladinoes,

I took a look at your project, and I have to say that you did an excellent job conveying the information in a cohesive visual presentation.

I did not review your code (I’m assuming it is correct) and I’m not going to give any suggestions on the writing. I will, however point out a couple of spots where you can tweak it stylistically to make it even better.

First, I really liked this graph, but it did stand out that the little square in the key does not match the color of the bar for Home Triers. It is an easy fix to make this cyan like the bar:

Second, on your other graphs, the colors were consistently in a different order (from left to right) in the key and table than in the graphs:

This is not a big deal, but if you want to take your presentation to the next level you might want to try changing the colors in the graph to be on the opposite sides, so all the green is on the left and all the gray on the right.

You will ultimately be the judge of what looks best, but I think it might make interpreting the graphs a little easier if the colors are always on their respective sides. Remember, whoever you are presenting this information to (a CEO maybe?) won’t want to spend a lot of time trying to decipher graphs, so the faster they can do it the better.

Lastly, you might consider putting another point on the final slide that brings up that there was no meaningful difference between men’s style and women’s style purchases. Even though you might not have any recommendations based on that finding, you spent four slides covering it so it is probably worth mentioning in the final summary.

As I said, this presentation was really well put together and I thoroughly enjoyed looking through it. I especially liked that you discussed the 99 people who did not select men’s style or women’s style — I’m not sure if that was part of the instructions or not, but it was definitely an interesting finding.

Great job and Happy Coding!

1 Like

Thanks a lot for your feedback. I believe all the comments you made are on point and they truly make a difference when looking at the presentation. I already made the changes you suggested and it looks way better.

I really appreciate your help and I’m glad there are people like you out there guiding and encouraging students. It really makes a difference.

Hope you can continue helping me out in future projects.

Here’s the modified version:

Funnels Usage with Warby Parker - SQL Project ANDRES LADINO (revised).pdf

1 Like