Please post correct broadway css & html

I don't understand why codecademy gave out a project that includes elements we didn't discuss in the lessons. I should know because I took notes, now it's been 3 days and I still can't figure out this broadway project, I did exactly as the directions asked but it's not coming out correct. I tried asking an advisor for help and all they could tell me was to go over lesson 6-12 again, which I did and still can't complete this project.
At this point, can somebody just post their correct CSS and HTML for this code so I can learn from it because this is getting stressful and annoying.

Where did you get stuck?tell me your problem .
@cassiecast1

Please provide us with your code, so we can help you. Posting answers (and asking for them) is not according to the guidelines, thank you for your understanding

Well better instructions for the projects would be helpful and I wouldn't have to ask for the answer or google it. I've already spoke to 3 advisors and all 3 of them gave me the wrong answer. If the point is to stress out student's then you guys are doing a great job, if you're actually trying to help us how about providing clear instruction and at least covering the subjects in the lessons before asking me to do in a project. So if you can't help me by giving me the answer then please refrain from answering, regardless of your guideline. I don't pay my money to get the run around, I paid to get results and to actually get help but so far y'all do nothing but give me the run around.

I'm stuck on all of it, I followed the directions/task for project broadway and I'm still not getting the correct answer. I've even had advisor send me what is suppose to the correct code and got nothing, I just want to see somebody else's correct code, so I can understand where I'm going wrong.

But at certain point, you are going to have to learn to solve your own bugs, there won't be instructions forever (if you build your own project).

I am not going to give answer, i only help when people provide there code, if i don't see the problem, i go in the exercise and try as long until i resolved the problem, and then report what the problem was

It is too bad to hear you had bad experience with the advisors, but moderators are not the same as advisors

I can tell you as another student, I have always gotten help when needed. All you need to do is supply your code, so we can help you figure out the problem. I think there will be plenty of people besides the Moderators who would be willing to lend aid.

Hope you figure it out soon!

you're right I apologize for assuming moderators are the same as advisors. Here is the code that I need help on. I have to make it look like this website: https://s3.amazonaws.com/codecademy-content/projects/broadway/index.html.

I was told to go over lesson 6-12 and using padding and I did in the past and it still didn't look like the website. I don't what lesson I have to over in order to make it look correct.

html, body {
  margin: 0;
  padding: 0;
}
header {
  background-color:#333333;
}
.container {
  max-width: 940px;
  margin: 0 auto;
  padding: 0 10px;
}

.jumbotron {
  height: 800px;
}

.nav {
  margin: 0;
  padding: 20px 0;
  display:inline;
  font-size:12px;
}

.nav li {
  color: #fff;
  font-family: 'Raleway', sans-serif;
  font-weight: 600;
  font-size: 12px;
  display:inline;
  text-decoration:uppercase;
}

.main {
  position: relative;
  top: 180px;
  text-align: center;
}

.main h1 {
  color:#333;
  font-size: 70px;
  margin-top: 0;
  margin-bottom: 80px;
  text-transform: uppercase;
}

.btn-main {
  background-color: #333;
  font-size: 18px;
  letter-spacing: 1.3px;
  padding: 16px 40px;
  text-decoration: none;
}

.supporting {
  padding-top: 80px;
  padding-bottom: 100px;
}

.supporting .col {
  float: left;
  width: 33%;
  text-align: center;
}

.supporting img {
  height: 32px;
}

.supporting h2 {
  font-size: 23px;
}

.supporting p {
  font-weight: 400;
  font-size: 14px;
  line-height: 20px;
  padding: 0 50px;
  margin-bottom: 40px;
}

.clearfix {
  clear: both;
}

.footer {
  background-color: #333;
  padding: 30px 0;
}

.footer p {
  font-size: 11px;
}

@media (max-width: 500px) {
  .main h1 {
    font-size: 50px;
    padding: 0 40px;
  }

.supporting .col {
    width: 100%;
  }
}

please paste in your HTML as well

until i have your html code, i can only correct problems in your css code. First off, your jumbotron:

.jumbotron {
}

it is missing its background-image, this is a css property not taught in the html + css basic course, thank goodness there is mdn: mdn - background-image:

.jumbotron {
   background-image: url("https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/CSS/background-image")

For the rest, i would need to see your html code as well.