Please make a new course

So, I’m making games using unity, and I love it. I love creating scenes and I can think of amazing games that I would love to create. The only problem is, I can’t without code. I love using codecademy for learning code and the courses are wonderful. But, to use unity, you need to know how to code c#. And the only course close to that on codecademy is c++, which unity doesn’t support. I would love it if you could take my suggestion and make a c# course. And I’m sure many others will too. Please consider. — A Fan In Need

4 Likes

I not sure, but I think after C++ there will be a C#.

3 Likes

C# is the wanted language that isn’t created here on Codecademy, so it will probably be made. However, like what @cpluspluscoder said, it would more than likely coming after C++ is finished.

4 Likes

Hmmmm… Well, I like that idea. But, in the meantime, you could learn c++ to help prepare for c#.

4 Likes

At a very basic level, both C# and C++ have similar code. C# is much newer to the game, however. It was introduced by Microsoft as a Java competitor in 2000. … Both C++ and C# are object-oriented languages, although C++ is considered a harder language to work with.

3 Likes