Please help!

this mail form is being reluctant in working..... Ive tried everything-> please help! modify it to allow for a mailto kind of outcome! FIX IT PLS

<form>
      <div class="contact-form">
        <label> <span>Full name</span>
        <input type="text" class="input_text" name="name" id="name"/>
        </label>
        <label> <span>Email</span>
        <input type="text" class="input_text" name="email" id="email"/>
        </label>
        <label> <span>Subject</span>
        <input type="text" class="input_text" name="subject" id="subject"/>
        </label>
        <label> <span>Message</span>
        <textarea class="message" name="feedback" id="feedback"></textarea>
        <input type="button" class="button" value="Submit Form"/>
        </label>
      </div>
    </form>

we help people on the forum who are stuck with exercises, and sometimes a little bit beyond. This goes far beyond either of this things

What do you think developers get payed to do? The only thing i will say for free, do a google search for: form onsubmit

all i wanted was a little help, no need to lash out.

i did give a little help, you can also just use an email link

I don't want to use a mailto link. thats amateur-> i needed help with the stuff above

Well, in that case i would extract the data from your form using javascript, and then use this extracted to data in a mailto

Otherwise, you need a backend language and a email server (which will send the emails automatically), and server side validation.

@panar

thats amateur

The definition of “professional” is, loosely:

One who gets paid in some form to provide a service

And you want us to help you for free, but you want a professional result? We're happy to help, but I think you're expecting the wrong thing. If you want a professional result, hire a professional. Pay them money. That way they're getting paid for their service, just like they deserve, and we don't have to fight around trying to show you how to do something you've never done before, with you wanting a good result on your first try.