Please Help! - Practice Makes Perfect

I am not understanding almost all of the "Practice Makes Perfect" section of learning Python. I know it may be a lot to ask but could some people help me out by explaining some of the lesson to me or linking me to a place that may help me understand. Thank you so much!

No Code

The best advice I would give is doing a review of all the lessons in the past. :slight_smile:

Practice makes Perfect is a course that closely depicts how the real programming world is. no hints, no lessons, just knowledge and explanations.

This is my first programming language I have learned so it bad that I don't understand everything?

No it necessarily isn't bad...it just means you need to review and read things a bit more closely again. Practice Makes Perfect also makes you think outside the box a bit for different solution to one problem. Overall, it isn't exactly the easiest of the Python exercises. How about you just give them a try and then show us your code, instead of us doing it for you? Message me once you have tried the code for one of the exercises.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.