Please help - Common Elements 3: Text Content Tags

Code is here:
https://www.codecademy.com/courses/learn-html-elements/lessons/common-html-elements/exercises/text-content-tags-html?action=lesson_resume&course_redirect=learn-html

My instructions: Below the <h2> element that says About Brown Bears, add a paragraph that is indented the same amount of space as the other content inside of this <div>. The paragraph should contain the following text:

The brown bear (Ursus arctos) is native to parts of northern Eurasia and North America. Its conservation status is currently Least Concern. There are many subspecies within the brown bear species, including the Atlas bear and the Himalayan brown bear.

I have tried everything I can think of and can just not figure this out. Any help is truly appreciated. Thank you very much.

Write the appropriate element tags on one lineā€¦

<p></p>

Now copy and paste the complete text from above in between the opentag and the endtag.

<p>text</p>

Aha! I was typing in the code instead of copying and pasting it, and I forgot the period at the end of the text, which must have been the problem. Thank you very much.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.