Plan your trip

Anyone who kan help me?

#7 plan your trip

for Tampa and on-wards, why multiply money with city? This will produce:

TampaTampaTampaTampaTampaTampaTampaTampaTampaTampaTampaTampaTampaTampaTampaTampaTampaTampaTampaTampaTampaTampaTampaTampaTampaTampaTampaTampaTampaTampaTampaTampaTampaTampaTampaTampaTampaTampaTampaTampaTampaTampaTampaTampaTampaTampaTampaTampaTampaTampaTampaTampaTampaTampaTampaTampaTampaTampaTampaTampaTampaTampaTampaTampaTampaTampaTampaTampaTampaTampaTampaTampaTampaTampaTampaTampaTampaTampaTampaTampaTampaTampaTampaTampaTampaTampaTampaTampaTampaTampaTampaTampaTampaTampaTampaTampaTampaTampaTampaTampaTampaTampaTampaTampaTampaTampaTampaTampaTampaTampaTampaTampaTampaTampaTampaTampaTampaTampaTampaTampaTampaTampaTampaTampaTampaTampaTampaTampaTampaTampaTampaTampaTampaTampaTampaTampaTampaTampaTampaTampaTampaTampaTampaTampaTampaTampaTampaTampaTampaTampaTampaTampaTampaTampaTampaTampaTampaTampaTampaTampaTampaTampaTampaTampaTampaTampaTampaTampaTampaTampaTampaTampaTampaTampaTampaTampaTampaTampaTampaTampaTampaTampaTampaTampaTampaTampaTampaTampaTampaTampaTampaTampaTampaTampaTampaTampaTampaTampaTampaTampaTampaTampaTampaTampaTampaTampaTampaTampaTampaTampaTampaTampaTampaTampaTampaTampaTampaTampaTampaTampa

A string contain Tampa 220 times

Arhh...
But it did not help when I removed it?

please copy paste your code to the forum so i can run it

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.