PHP section full of bugs?

Hi, Is anyone else finding the php section real buggy? like it wont let you hit the submit button, then it returns a pop up msg saying "something went wrong, please refresh the page and try again"
even though you havent tried submitting anything, (and no I am not submitting an infinite loop)

sometimes the buttons work and sometimes they dont, its pretty frustrating, I have seen a few topics on here complaining about it, but after reading the thread, people just started arguing. I dont think it achieved anything.

Thanks

Yeah am also having that same challenge which is making it difficult for me to continue my lessons, a have been stuck on the while loops for days

I'm stuck on the while loop section too. I even copied it exacly as they had but it errors out and won't let me continue. If I set my $loopCond to true it just enters into an endless loop.

<!DOCTYPE html>
<html>
    <head>
		<title>Your First PHP while loop!</title>
	</head>
	<body>
    <?php

$loopCond = false;

while($loopCond == true) {
           echo "<p>The loop is running.</p>";
       }

?>
    </body>
</html>

<html>
    <head>
		<title>Your First PHP while loop!</title>
	</head>
	<body>
    <?php
	$loopCond = true;
	while ($loopCond == true){
		echo "<p> The is your last chancy fancy pancy </p>";
	}	
	$loopCond = false;

echo "<p>And now it's done.</p>";
    ?>
    </body>
</html>

i try to continue but i can't !!!

This result is correct but the verification shows error. I met with 2 or 3 other errors in this course of PHP. I have taken most other courses but never came across anything similar. The verification of code seems pretty messed up. Help please

can you paste in your code please

Hi there, you have created a loop the never ends:

while ($loopCond == true){
		echo "<p> The is your last chancy fancy pancy </p>";
	}

Hi there, you also have created a loop that has no way to stop:

while($loopCond == true) {
           echo "<p>The loop is running.</p>";
       }