Phaser Javascript projects only going to a blank screen

https://www.codecademy.com/paths/create-video-games-with-phaser/tracks/game-dev-learn-javascript-arrays-and-loops/modules/game-dev-project-arrays-and-loops/projects/treasure-hunter

Hi, I’ve been having some trouble with any of the projects that include phaser. At first I thought it was just a problem with one of the projects (Buisness Outfitted Bob) but now that I’ve gotten to the second one with phaser I find that after the start screen the sprites and everything else don’t load on the page, its just blank.
I was wondering if anyone else has this problem, it seems to happen before and after i add in code, and I noticed it happening again when it asked me to add in a gold sprite that should have loaded between two character sprites, but its still just a blank screen.

Does anyone know why this is happening and or how to fix it?

Any help is appreciated, thanks!

Do you think you could provide a look as to what you cave coded so far? Also have you checked to make sure that your code doesn’t have any typos or miss-capitalization? I’ve had that happen to me a few times during a couple of the projects. Alternatively, if the game is never loading from the get-go, try using a different browser, I had trouble with a couple projects when using google chrome, and after switching to firefox it loaded fine and I could see the game screen.