Personal project Feedback

After finishing the “Learn How to Build Websites with HTML, CSS and Github Pages” Skill Path, I built a business webpage using only HTML & CSS.

I would love to hear your feedback.

https://rushconsultingltd.com/

Here’s the link to my Github repository: GitHub - Elenaki-psaraki/business: Rush Consulting website

1 Like

First of all, it is an absolutely amazing amazing website! You should be really proud of it :grinning: ! Just some things I picked up on:

1. The learn more button on the home page is not visible without scrolling down so I would change the positioning of that slightly.
  2. The directions at the top of the page are inconsistent. The one labelled ‘Who We Are’ is part of the main page where as the others are links to separate pages. If you just put them all as separate pages or all as the main page it would make it look more professional.
  3. The learn more button links it to ‘What We Do’ rather than ‘Who We Are’ which I believe is wrong as you are learning more about the business and who this business is rather than necessarily a list of all the products they sell and that if you are to link it to ‘What We Do’ it should be in the ‘Who We Are’ section.
  4. The name of the page includes a backslash which I think, to make clearer, should have a space before and after it.

Yet again this is at an amazing standard and with a few tweaks could be even better.
Good look on your coding journey :grinning:

1 Like

Thank you so much for your feedback! I really appreciate that you took the time to check it out :slight_smile:
I’ll definitely implement these changes in my next commit, thanks again!

1 Like