Personal Portfolio project

It took two weeks to complete this project, please let me know your feedback to improve
https://varshini39.github.io/PersonalPortfolio/

First of,
Really nice portfolio! I like that you have included a light/darkmode switch and the design seems to scale well, plus it’s aligned nicely.
Now, the feedback.
On lightmode, the content is easily distinguishable and readable. However, on darkmode it seems that the contrast between the colours is too low. When layering white on top of a light blue colour, it becomes harder to read the text.
Consider your skills table.
If the text colour was black instead of white, it would make it much easier to read.

In the About Me section, the white serif font becomes a bit hard to read as well, at least to me.
There is a lot of great font styles to use on Google Fonts that you can try to implement.

That’s all from me!
Happy coding!

1 Like

Thank you so much for your feedback. I really appreciate it.

Netlify works great with Gatsby. Netlify CMS is an open-source content management system for your Git workflow. You can use it with Gatsby to create faster, more flexible web projects. Your project is stored in your Git repository for easier versioning, multi-channel publishing, and the option to handle content updates directly in Git for ranboo merch shop.

Every time you push your code to Git, it builds in the Git repository and builds a preview branch, where you can share your latest work, live, with others. So when you have worked hard on that project and need to show your manager the latest changes, take that Netlify link and send it to them. They’ll see everything you just pushed to your Git repository.

1 Like

Your portfolio is amazing! Thanks for sharing, it’s been very helpful for Karaoke system reviews. It’s great to learn about new things, so thanks for sharing this information.

1 Like