Payment plan Changing/Refund

Hi I was wrongly charged for the pro plan. The site mentioned 20$ a month but in small print it says billed yearly. I was under the assumption that this was going to charge me month by month. I can’t afford the cost right now and I’m upset that i feel like i’ve been deceived on the actual cost. I’d like to get a refund. I have not used the site since the first time and have not used the project since… I was fine with getting charged 20$ a month but not 200!! Please help me because I can’t afford that much right now…

Hey @shuyenliu3559157841

Unfortunately I don’t think you will be eligible for a refund after reading Pro Refund Policy. It might be worth contacting the Codecademy Support, since they are the only ones that can help you.

Please pay more attention to such stuff in the future :grimacing:

Cheers

1 Like

Hi there.

@ktoni73 is right that you’ll need to contact Codecademy Support about this; we can’t do anything with billing over the forums.

You can raise a ticket with Customer Support here and someone will get back to you in a day or two.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 41 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.