Pathway Issue

I recently purchased a Chromebook laptop Version 91.0.4472.147 (Official Build) (64-bit)
I am trying to use Windows 10 apps through Linux using Wine.
I have been trying to follow the instructions at

Where I’m running into an issue is creating a shortcut for the windows application.
I downloaded the irfanview example and when I in the Linux terminal enter the command

wine irfanview.exe

it installs and opens the application with no problem.

As explained by the coder
“While Wine creates a shortcut in the App Drawer (under the Linux folder), the shortcut doesn’t work because of the incorrect file path . So to fix it, you will have to find the correct path and modify the shortcut appropriately”.

I follow these instructions:

1. Open the native File Manager and move to the Linux Files section. Here, click on the 3-dot menu and enable “Show Hidden Files”.

2. After that, open the .wine folder and navigate to drive_c . Here, you will get a file-directory system similar to Windows 10. Now, check where the program has been installed, either in Program Files or Program Files (x86) folder. Once, you have located the correct folder, open it, and find the final .EXE file . That’s the program you will have to run through the Terminal.

But this 3rd instruction is where I’m confused and can’t get past.

1. Now, this is how your file path will look like. Here, you will have to change yourusername to the Linux username assigned to your Chromebook. For example, if your email ID is Abc.123@gmail.com then your username will be abc123 . Similarly, change Program Files/IrfanView/i_view64.exe to the file path shown on your File Manager.
    The example it gives saying the file path should look like is this:

/home/yourusername/.wine/drive_c/Program Files/IrfanView/i_view64.exe

When I locate the file I have to right click and choose “get info” to see the file path which shows

My files/Linux files/.wine/drive_c/Program Files/IrfanView/i_view64.exe

After finding the file the website then says

“Finally, this is how your complete file path will look like. Add wine in the beginning and thereafter space and the file path under inverted commas. You can also run the below command in Terminal to check if your file path is correct or not. If correct, the Windows application will open up.”

The command it gives is

wine “/home/yourusername/.wine/drive_c/Program Files/IrfanView/i_view64.exe”

In the Linux terminal I enter

wine “My files/Linux files/.wine/drive_c/Program Files/IrfanView/i_view64.exe”

The response I get is

wine: cannot find L"My files/Linux files/.wine/drive_c/Program Files/IrfanView/i_view64.exe"

So instead I try again doing what I think the instructor is saying to do. (I’m not really sure where it is that I’m supposed to be changing this file path’s info since it’s different from the example.)

I enter

wine “My files/danseh333/.wine/drive_c/Program Files/IrfanView/i_view64.exe”

and nothing happens. The terminal just drops down to let me enter a new command.

I enter the command it says should work as

wine “/home/danseh333/.wine/drive_c/Program Files/IrfanView/i_view64.exe”

but I get the same empty response.

I don’t know what it is that I’m doing wrong but I know that I’m not creating a file path. Please correct me.