- name = raw_input(“What is your name?”)
- quest = raw_input(“What is your quest?”)
- color = raw_input(“What is your favorite color?”)
- print “Ah, so your name is %s, your quest is $s,” \
- “and your favorite color is %s.” % (name, quest, color)
Okie-dokie, so originally, the areas with the “%s” were blanks you had to fill in with the latter.Done. Did it. But it keeps saying:
“Oops, try again. Your code looks a bit off. Check the Hint if you need help! Your code threw the following error: not all arguments converted during string formatting.”
I think it meant the error is in line 6. I’m at a loss, I’ve tried several things. It’s one of those things that I feel so close but and the answer is so simple, but I’m kind of confused right now. Ayudame!