Page Visits Funnel help

Hello all :slight_smile:

I’m doing the above project with no issues at all, until I get to this bit (step 7):

all_data = visits\
  .merge(cart, how = 'left')\
  .merge(checkout, how = 'left')\
  .merge(purchase, how = 'left')\
print(all_data.head())

The system gives me an ‘syntax error: invalid syntax’ on the print line, and points to the ‘t’ specifically. I get no other errors anywhere else and I’ve refreshed the page a couple of times.

I’ve looked at it so much I have square eyes and I don’t understand what I’m doing wrong :frowning:

Can you spot the error? The actual project is here https://www.codecademy.com/courses/data-processing-pandas/projects/multi-tables-proj

Thank you!

Can’t really tell with the code snippet that you posted. Can you please post all of your formatted code? (It’d be easier to potentially spot the error that way). Use the </> button above on the menu.

1 Like

My apologies! The only reason I didn’t post it all is that I didn’t get any error message anywhere until then, and if I comment that print line then the error message disappears.

It’s not a major issue, I’ll have to retrieve it later.

Thank you for offering to help :slight_smile:

Hello!
The backslash at the end of the (purchase,…) part makes it think the line with print on it should be part of the same line.

Omg, I looked at it sooo many times that my eyes went square :rofl:
Thank you so very much :raised_hands:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 41 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.