Page not loading!

I waited for 10 minutes, and the code editor is not loading. It doesn’t say its not connecting either. Refreshing doesn’t help. There are no firewalls, and the internet is good for me. Why is it not working?

Picture:23%20PM

Also, if this helps, this is in the HTML course.

4 Likes

Could try signing out and back in again

5 Likes

Make sure to report the bug in the course. The HTML course is up for me now, so try it, and see if it works.

I hope this helps =)

4 Likes

I have the samae situation out of blue in the middle of JS’s array 9/12 class few minutes now.

5 Likes

see response from codecademy team member:

spamming multiple topics won’t result in the issue being resolved faster, i am sure the engineers are working as fast as possible

8 Likes

thanks for your sharing. I hope this issue can fix ASAP~ @stetim94

5 Likes

I’m experiencing the same connectivity problem, I have sent an email to the support team and I’m waiting for a solution. I’ve tried troubleshooting accordingly. Hope the issue gets resolved. I kinda have a deadline tonight :frowning:

5 Likes

I think the problem maybe in the Codecademy end tho if many ppl are meeting the same issue at the same time.

4 Likes

my problem is solved, hopefully everyone will be the same.

4 Likes

Issue was solved… then returned once more.

Oh well, was so fired up and now this. Time to grab something to eat.

5 Likes

JS is the same~ wish they can fix things back to normal ASAP.

5 Likes

Yes, I wish this could be fixed ASAP for sure. I came back to learn and- well, yeah.

4 Likes

I know that, and I wasn’t spamming. I was first one to post this issue. I wish it would be fixed also. Two days now for me :frowning:

3 Likes

wow~ two days for you? which course are you enroll?

4 Likes

HTML currently. Yesterday, it wouldn’t connect, today its just down. It was last night for specifics.

3 Likes

Me too. Does this happen frequently here on Codecademy because its sorta annoying to come here to learn, and then get rejected of that.

4 Likes

It doesn’t happen often, usually after a bigger update does this happen.

3 Likes

6 posts were split to a new topic: About pro and pro-intensive

Not again! Please fix this so I can get back to my learning!

3 Likes

Nooooooooooooo! Why does this have to happen again? Anyway, when is this supposed to be fixed?

4 Likes