Other Pro payment options? Such as Paypal or an annual plan?

I don’t have credit card, can I pay for codecademy pro by paypal?
And I hope it can, because it’s very easy to pay by paypal instead of credit card.

3 Likes

2 posts were split to a new topic: Pro badge for forum?

Please add paypal since it is the only viable pay I can become “pro” in my country, if u want u can charge me more for the paypal’s fees.

and you should add annual plans since this is not something you learn in one month it is a process and by having an annual plan it would make me have more commitment with you guys and also it’d be cheaper than buying it month by month.

3 Likes

Would love to get pro with paypal, i’m from switzerland

5 Likes

Please support PayPal for US. It’s easier to sign up (don’t have to go and get wallet or remember credit card details - I.e. Lower hurdle to sign up😀)

2 Likes

I created this poll for you guys to vote for the next payment method on.

2 Likes

Would love you to include Paypal please
Im in the UK

2 Likes

OI gostaria que vcs fizessem a opção de pagamento no boleto eu moro no Brasil.

Gostaria de saber se a opção Pro traduz para o meu idioma em português?

Pois eu encontrei apenas em inglês.

2 Likes

PayPal all the way, I would subscribe right away!

2 Likes

Hi, I’m from Poland. I don’t have any credit card and will not get any in the close future. Is there a possibility to add PayU payment option to get codeacademy Pro?

1 Like

Because it is an international payment, I wouldn’t use my credit card s I’ll get charged the initial $19.99 + Overseas payment every month. I’d prefer to pay with Pay-pal and I’m from the UK

1 Like

Definitely allow Paypal or no bussiness… For many people around the world is the only option. Revealing credit card numbers is not acceptable in this century. :slightly_smiling:

1 Like

Cmon people, it’s unanimity, everyone wants to be able to pay with paypal.

Just do it already at stop wasting potencial money.

1 Like

Please PayPal for Germany! :yum: :sunglasses:

2 Likes

By way of exception it can be PayPal :wink:

1 Like

Please consider Paysafe. it’s extra-convnient, extra safe, avalable woldwide. no credit card is needed, no overseas fees. I’m from Greece

1 Like

Hi everyone - thanks for you requests! We’ve just added PayPal as a payment option. You can signup here: https://www.codecademy.com/pro

3 Likes

There is also an annual plan, if you’re interested: https://www.codecademy.com/pro/checkout?plan_id=proAnnualV2

3 Likes

I have paypal account but no debit or credit card linked to it.I just have balance in my paypal account.
In purchasing codeacademy pro,I have to fill credit card information;How can it be avoided?
I am from India.

2 Likes

Select pay with PayPal? 

2 Likes