Ordered Lists that are centered

I'm trying to make an ordered list while also centering my text, but the number appears off to the left! Any way to fix this to make it look pretty?

Use text-align to align your text

Here is a snippet of my weird code because that's what i'm doing
<ul>
<li style= "color:pink; font-family: Arial; text-align: center; font-size:22px"> Interests!</li>
<ol>
<li style= "color: slategray; font-family: Arial; text-align: center"> Music, especially indie or alternative</li>
<li style= "color: slategray; font-family: Arial; text-align: center"> Tech, basically any tech goods, from oculus, to keyboards</li>
<li style= "color: slategray; font-family: Arial; text-align: center"> Coding of course!</li>
</ol>

That is correct except that your ul tag you didn't close it

ok, thank you that fixed all the bullet point lists, but for some reason my numbered lists still have that problem, heres the code,
<ol>
<li style= "color: slategray; font-family: Arial; text-align: center"> Music, especially indie or alternative</li>
<li style= "color: slategray; font-family: Arial; text-align: center"> Tech, basically any tech goods, from oculus, to keyboards</li>
<li style= "color: slategray; font-family: Arial; text-align: center"> Coding of course!</li>
</ol>

I tested the it showed up correct,

remove the spacing from between = and "