Ordered Lists Error HELP!

https://www.codecademy.com/courses/learn-html-css/lessons/css-setup/exercises/css-file

Can someone please tell me what is wrong with my code that the lesson wont continue? The paragraph appears in the window on the right but it wont let me proceed.

<!DOCTYPE html>
<html>
<head>
  <title>Animals Around the World</title>
</head>
<body>
<h1>
  The Brown Bear
  </h1>
  <p>
    The brown bear (Ursus arctos) is native to parts of northern Eurasia and North America. Its conservation status is currently "Least Concern." There are many subspecies within the brown bear species, including the Atlas bear and the Himalayan brown bear.
  </p>
  <p>
    The following are subspecies of bears:
    <ul>
      <li>Arctos</li>
      <li>collarus</li>
      <li>horribilis</li>
      <li>nelsoni(extinct)</li>
  </ul>
  </p>
  <p>
    The following countries have the largest populations of brown bears:
  </p>

</body> 
</html>

Can you post a link to the exercise?

You mention ordered lists, but you've used an unordered list: <ul></ul>

https://www.codecademy.com/courses/learn-html-css/lessons/common-elements/exercises/ordered-lists?action=lesson_resume

Yes that is the unordered list, above is a link to the section and below is the completed section code i typed in. The window to the right shows the paragraph then the list but the lesson says its wrong.

<!DOCTYPE html>
<html>
<head>
  <title>Animals Around the World</title>
</head>
<body>
<h1>
  The Brown Bear
  </h1>
  <p>
    The brown bear (Ursus arctos) is native to parts of northern Eurasia and North America. Its conservation status is currently "Least Concern." There are many subspecies within the brown bear species, including the Atlas bear and the Himalayan brown bear.
  </p>
  <p>
    The following are subspecies of bears:
    <ul>
      <li>Arctos</li>
      <li>collarus</li>
      <li>horribilis</li>
      <li>nelsoni(extinct)</li>
  </ul>
  </p>
  <p>
    The following countries have the largest populations of brown bears:
    <ol>
      <li>russia</li>
      <li>united states</li>
      <li>canada</li>
  </ol>
  </p>

</body> 
</html>

Ah right, it's asking you to place the ordered list after the paragraph, rather than inside it (check the location of the closing tag for your second paragraph).

I've noticed that you've done the same with your unordered list, so I'm not sure why it passed you on that one.

If that still doesn't work, make sure you properly capitalise the list, in case it's being strict on case sensitivity.

Thank you! It was strange that the previous code worked even though I put it in the same format.