Oops, try again!

https://www.codecademy.com/courses/web-beginner-en-6merh/0/2?curriculum_id=50579fb998b470000202dc8b

I encountered the problem as the picture. I don't know why I can't submit the exersise which just need me to add a line of 'display: block;'. sos!

Replace this line with your code.

Can I see your HTML please

As the picture, I didn't modify it at all. Thanks for your assistance.

Refresh your page and try again .. or reset code and add code back in

I've tried lots of times, It didn't work. I think this is a bug, or I it doesn't make sense.

Could you copy paste your code to the forum so we can run it?

* {
	border: 1px dashed blue;
}

div {
	height: 50px;
	width: 100px;
	border: 2px solid black;
	border-radius: 5px;
	display:block;
}

#one {
	background-color: #FF0000;
}

#two {
	background-color: #0000FF;
}

#three {
	background-color: #FFD700;
}

#four {
	background-color: #308014;
}

I have that problem as well.What I post up there is the whole CSS I type in this course(actually I just type"display:block;"and that's all)
I dont know where I do wrong but it do bother me for a whole night,so please find out what's really happening and solve it.
in fact I want to tell u something I have been thinking during the whole learning process: I think you guys should get us a final model of what the course's question's answers really are, since we can have a final solution with ourselves, instead of waiting for your response.
The people who really want to learn something for real are unlikely to see the final answers, so don't worry'bout all of the beginners will turn to the final answer very soon.
I got a little frustrating, even though i understand that is the necessity when I decide to learn HTML5

Your code is fine, it could be your browser is sending cached data, little we can do about that. As a workaround, try a different browser

could u at least tell me what browser u r using?
so that I can just use the same as yours instead of looking for the browser that may work

Doesn't matter, switching to any browser will give a clean connection without the cached data. If you use firefox, try chrome or vice versa

It just doesn't help,I'm using Chrome, firefox and a chorme-based browser, and all of these just can't get me out of the problem, can u just let me get through this or maybe this is gonna be the last course I take in the html5 process

There isn't much else i can do... Just skip it for now

how can I skip it?it's the beginning of my"CSS positioning".
that's too bad...plz tell my story to your engineer and solve it as soon as possible

It's easy, you need just click bottom-left of the course page, then you can choose the next course and skip this one. I've finished HTML&&CSS without solving this problem.