Oops, try again. Make sure your <div>s are 100 pixels high! (If your height looks correct, make sure your border-radius is 100%, not 100px!)

I'm using both Safari and Google Chrome and my stylesheet didn't work

div {
display: inline-block;
margin-left: 5px;
height:100px;
width:100px;
border-radius: 100%;
border:solid 2px black;

}

Your CSS looks right.
Have you linked it up with your html file? If done, then share your code an exercise no.

it is linked to my HTML.

when I tried putting spaces between the style and with their values and it worked

div {
height: 100px;
width: 100px;
border: solid 2px black;

}

Space is not a problem ... I have just copied and paste your above CSS, it is working fine, So it might be your browser problem or might be a temporary hang-up system problem.

Anyway Your probelem solved Now.. keep coding. :smile:

div {
border-radius:100%;
border: 2px solid black;
}

Why.. repeating..the same code..

Can you please clear the deference.. .

Hello

I just hit the same issue described above - I've tried to change browser but no joy.. any thoughts?

Thank you!

Andrea

div {
border-radius:100%;
border:2px solid black;
}
this code is working the problem is with height and width try and see.

Just set the Text size to 100%, Logout and re-login. It solved the same problem I had.

I did everything right but it is still telling me it is wrong! Please help me!

This fixed my issue. Thanks. I knew it was a scalaing issue so I was zooming in and out to try and get it to submit, but this is a much more effective fix.

Windows 10 64-bit
Chrome 56.0.2924.87 (64-bit)

thanks <3 it worked on my windows 10 :slight_smile: i didnt even need to log in again, simply clicked submit and it worked :smiley:

you were right. thank you

div {
height: 100px;
width: 100px;

}
div {
border: 2px solid black;
}

> Oops, try again. Make sure your

s are 100 pixels high! (If your height looks correct, make sure your border-radius is 100%, not 100px!)

This is driving me mad! I’ve tried all the suggestions on the forum; checking the code, changing browsers, resetting the zoom… Can someone out there who created this, otherwise brilliant, course fix the bug and let me move on? Please!

Also, I wonder, is there a way of messaging the creators directly when you get stuck like this?

Later edit:
Here. Everyone in my shoe, check out darshan.crsgmail.com’s post on the topic on April '16. I copied from his html screenshot whatever he had there, and it passed! :):nerd_face: I’m rolling again! Thanks, Darshan for the useful post!

just try use Microsoft edge