Oops, try again. Make sure to use a break statement with each case!

My code keeps coming up saying that there's not a break statement with each case but here's my code..

var user = prompt("Jimmy McGill's office here. Mr. McGill isn't here right now, how can I direct your call? Need a will? Are you accused of fraud? Accused of a felony? What is your case?").toUpperCase();

switch(user) {
    case 'WILL':
        console.log("Fantastic, I'll get that squared away for you. Oh Mrs. Gammashmidt. I hope to see you at the next bingo night!! And that'll be $149.");
        break;
    case 'FRAUD':
        console.log("I know that you're innocent, but we want to get ahead of this so that people don't think that you're guilty. This is all about public opinion in this type of case.");
        break;
    case 'FELONY':
        console.log("Look buddy. I don't know what happened. But we'll get you out of this. I'll get you off. I will work for you to my heart's content. We will make this work.");
        break;
    default:
        console.log("I'm sorry, but I don't specialize in those types of cases, but I can refer you to my friend Sarah. Trust me. You're in good hands with her.");
};

@bytecoder61486,

Your code is in Ok.
IMHO
By using those long console.log() text's
you are going out of the boundaries set for this section...

Using your code in the form

var user = prompt("Jimmy McGill's").toUpperCase();

switch(user) {
    case 'WILL':
        console.log("Fantastic,");
        break;
    case 'FRAUD':
        console.log("I know that you're ");
        break;
    case 'FELONY':
        console.log("Look buddy. I don't know ");
        break;
    default:
        console.log("I'm sorry, but I don't specialize in those types of cases, but I can refer you to my friend Sarah. Trust me. You're in good hands with her.");
};

gave me a pass.....