Oops, try again. It looks like your second <li>'s font-size is 16px instead of 12px

Oops, try again. It looks like your second

• 's font-size is 16px instead of 12px.

Please post your code so we can have a look, 16px is the default font-size for list, so the error indicates a problem with your code

This has to be a Bug. Here's my code http://screencast.com/t/ln4KA9BSOSj

You forgot the colon after font-size in your second and third list item. Yes, it is indeed a bug, in your code

Im actually having the same problem, I cannot tell if there is a mistake in my code or not, if so id be happy to hear it but other than that idk what to do. Thanks. My Code

Please copy and paste your code to the forum, this link will take everyone to there own exercise (it checks for username to load everyones code)

<!DOCTYPE html>
    <html>
    	<head>
    		<title>Loving the font changes</title>
    	</head>
    	<body>
    		<h1 style="font-family: Arial">Big title</h1>
    		 <ol>
    		 	<li style="font-size: 16px; font-family: Arial">This item is big Arial.</li>
    		 	<li style"font-size: 12px; font-family: Veranda">This item is medium Verdana.</li>
    		 	<li style="font-size: 10px; font-family: Impact">This item is small Impact.</li>
    		 </ol>
    	</body>
    </html>

second list item, you seem to be missing an equal sign after style.

for next time, use one of the two following options to make your code/indent is visible:

select your code and press ctrl + shift + c (or cmd + shift + c if you use a mac)

if this instructions are unclear, you can also insert 3 backticks before and after your code, like so:

```
    <p>visible</p>
    ```

the backtick is located above the tab key on your keyboard

Ok thank you very much, I appreciate your help!

<!DOCTYPE html>
    <html>
    	<head>
    		<title>Loving the font changes</title>
    	</head>
    	<body>
    		<h1 style="font-family: Arial">Big title</h1>
    		 <ol>
    		 	<li style="font-family: Arial;font-size:16px">This item is big Arial.</li>
    		 	<li style="font-family: Verdana;font-size;12px">This item is medium Verdana.</li>
    		 	<li style="font-family: Impact;font-size: 10px">This item is small Impact.</li>
    		 </ol>
    	</body>
    </html>

in your second list item, you have a semi-colon after font-size, this should be a colon

for next time, use one of the two following options to make your code/indent is visible:

select your code and press ctrl + shift + c (or cmd + shift + c if you use a mac)

if this instructions are unclear, you can also insert 3 backticks before and after your code, like so:

```
    <p>visible</p>
    ```

the backtick is located above the tab key on your keyboard

A post was split to a new topic: 10. font-family