On javascript, step 3 an error message says : oops try again, make sur your sentence is correctly written in inverted commas

Replace this line with your code.

My error message remains despite having copied and pasted the sentence ... can someone help please?

@chipjumper09259,

Can you please share your code and a link to the specific exercise you are working on? You can copy and paste them into the relevant sections of the post template.

frisby

Dear Frisby,

I'm not sure I understand what you mean by code and link ... this is the info I can give you ... thanks anyway for answering so quickly.

link : https://www.codecademy.com/fr/courses/javascript-beginner-fr-FR-ol8vw/0/3?curriculum_id=5355c2b7516bcbd912000008#

my code:
confirm ("Je suis prêt à jouer");
var age;
age = prompt("quel est votre âge?");
if (age <13) {console.log="vous pouvez jouer à vos risques et périles";}

else {console.log="vous pouvez jouer"};

{console.log= "Vous êtes à un concert de Justin Bieber, et vous entendez la chanson 'Lace my shoes off, start racing!'"}

Salut Stéphane,

That is exactly what I meant, thank you; I must have missed it in your first post. Also, just a tip, you can format code by putting three of these: ` above and below your code.

Do you remember the syntax for console.log? Here is a reminder just in case:

console.log("thing you want to log");

Are you sure you've written console.log in the correct format as above? (Note: after changing your code you may need to save the program and refresh your browser before you see results).

Also, perhaps you may find this guide to semicolons helpful. Not that this is causing your program to not work per se, but I've found it useful to keep open in the background as I do the lessons so I thought you may as well.

Please let me know if you have further questions.

frisby

Tu peux poste ton code comme ça:

```
console.log("Mon code est visible!");
```

Ce ressemble à ca:

console.log("Mon code est visible!");

2 posts were split to a new topic: Js exercise 3