On 11/12 and 12/12

One issue and one typo:

1. In 11/12 I set a var for the $('img'), but the checker wouldn't accept the solution. I've done this sort of thing for a lot of other lessons, so it struck me as odd that it wasn't allowed in this case.

2. On the sidebar of 12/12 it says "Your sprite now moves to the left, right, up, and down when you hit the a, s, w, and d keys" when we coded it for the arrow keys, just a FYI.

Thanks!

Hey Kyle,

Thanks for reporting these!

1. Since the instructions say to animate $('img'), I'm going to leave that alone for now, but I understand that it is annoying :confused:
  2. 12/12? I don't see anything about which keys we can press to move it on that exercise.

Here's a snip of the screen, I underlined the the typos and the comments in the code for clarity:

I think I know what's going on. Just to confirm though, could you go to the URL I posted above (this) and tell me if you still see the wrong wording?
Also, could you please post the exact and entire link you're going to?

I see this on 12/12:

Thanks!

Ah! there's a curriculum_id parameter in the URL in mine: "curriculum_id=50a3fad8c7a770b5fd0007a1". This id is in every lesson url under the codeacademy.com/learn/jquery page. I assume it's an older version of the course?

@textrunner87326 Yup, I thought so. Since we can only edit the latest version of the course, while you have the curriculum_id part on the URL, there's no way for us to fix it :confused:
Thanks for reporting!

Correct.

hmm, interesting. The curriculum_id shows on both firefox and chrome.I thought it might be based on my profile but I logged out and the same links were present. Do you know why I would be seeing the old URLs? It's not a big deal or anything, I'm just curious :grin:

@textrunner87326 I have no clue why it's there, tbh. Sorry :confused:

here is modified code for keys "WASD"

// Left arrow key pressed
case 65:
$('img').animate({left: "-=10px"}, 'fast');
break;
// Up Arrow Pressed
case 87:
$('img').animate({top:"-=10px"}, 'fast');
break;
// Right Arrow Pressed
case 68: