O shortcut, Making an Interactive Website

Help please! I swear my code looks all correct to me. It toggles the article only HALF half the time. The instructions and my code are below.

Instructions:

The o shortcut
Keyboard keys are identified by key codes. The o key is identified by the key code 111.

We can use event.which contains which key was pressed. If event.which === 111, then we know the o key has been pressed.

If the o key is pressed, we should toggle the current article's description.

Instructions
Inside the keypress event handler, write an if statement:

The if statement should check whether event.which === 111.
If it does, then toggle the current article's description using:

$('.current').children('.description').toggle();
It is important you click on the first article before pressing the o key!

The o key currently works for the first article's description. Let's add add another keyboard shortcut to move on to the next article.

My Code

var main = function() {
$('.article').click(function () {
$('.article').removeClass('current');
$('.description').hide();

$(this).addClass('current');
    $(this).children('.description').show(); 
    $(document).keypress(function(event) {
        if(event.which === 111) {
            $('.current').children('.description').toggle();
        }
    });
});

};

$(document).ready(main);

@deck95,
You will have to close your article =click= Eventhandler with it's closing });
before you start your document =keypress= Eventhandler......

Have the same problem :frowning: can you just 'copy-paste' corrected code. It will be better to understand . Thanks!

I can't copy it and paste it right now because I'm away and on my phone but basically I had to close my click function for the articles before I started the key press. The key press function has to be in main but outside of the click function. Hope this makes sense

I need help also! I have used hints and wrote the exact code out and nothing seems to be working expect telling me
"Oops, try again. It looks like the o key isn't opening a description. Remember to toggle the current article's description inside the event handler. Look back at the instructions for the code."

@meggiie123,
If you would present the code you are using,
maybe we could help....