No response from customer support

I’ve been messaging customer support because my slack invitation was sent to an old email I don’t have access to anymore. I’ve sent 4 messages and never heard back…it’s frustrating because I need to access slack for my Pro intensive to complete assignments. Anyone else having this problem…is there anyway I can access my slack url workspace for my pro intensive since I’m not getting any help from customer support?

2 Likes

Hi

Did you contact help.codecademy.com ?

3 Likes

Yes, that is exactly where I went. I’ve submitted requests on there in the past like late 2018 and received a response usually within the same day. Now, it’s been weeks since I’ve submitted a request and there’s still no response.

Does anyone know if there’s any other way to get the slack workspace url for your pro intensive since I can’t access the email that the slack invitation was sent to.

3 Likes

@oduffy @alyssavigil have a look please

3 Likes

Hey Irene, we have emailed you back – mind checking your address ending in @mindspring.com?

2 Likes

That is an old email that I do not have access to anymore. In my requests to customer support I specified that the slack invitation be resent to my new email address at gadsdenim@gmail.com. I also had updated my email address under account settings > basic information.

Yep we emailed you there too. Check your spam filter?

2 Likes

I have no filters set for my spam and my spam inbox is empty. I am receiving all other codecademy emails regarding my pro intensive, codecademy promotions, surveys etc…It’s just the customer support emails that are not coming through.

1 Like

Sounds like you were able to get in touch! Glad that we could resolve this for you.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 45 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.