No More Live Tutors?

Was on Codecademy over a year ago, seem to remember the website offered live 1:1 tutoring help for pro members. Was this feature removed all together? Would be very dissapointed if it was.

1 Like

Well, We Still have live chat with CodeCademy Advisors. But that is being removed sometime between now and 2019. There is something even better coming sometime next year!

The CC team has a lot of awesome projects they are working on. There will be a lot of exciting Changes coming soon.

1 Like

:open_mouth: Noooooo! I have been looking for that feature since I upgraded and really need it for a problem I am having with formulas :sob: Is it still available and if so, how do i get to it?

Hey everyone, dedicated support from Code Coaches is something that we’ve been offering as part of Codecademy’s Pro Intensives. We are getting ready to offer a new and improved 1:1 tutoring help system in the opening weeks of January – some learners will already have received word about this and booked a session.

@silver-strings I’ll DM you the booking link for advanced access. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hello. Yesterday I first signed up for codeacademy pro. When I first logged in it asked me if I wanted an advisor or something but I didnt pick the link and now I cant find anything about it. Is that option still available? I was wondering if you could send me the link as well. Thank you.

1 Like

I bought codeacadamy pro a few days ago and i got an email saying i can get a free session, i clicked the link and booked a session, the time slot came and went and my coach didnt show up, who do i talk to for a refund?

Hey @javawhiz88658, I’m really sorry about that, you must have been very disappointed. :frowning: Our Customer Support team is still the best to reach out to in this case. Please visit help.codecademy.com and clock “Submit a Request” in the top right hand corner to reach one of the team.

Hi There

I have contacted codeacdemy through this portal to request a refund, but noone responds. They make it impossible to cancel your subscription. Even though I canceled subscription, they still charged me. I had to cancel my debit card so they wont charge me again. Such poor customer service. Feeling ripped off