Newsroom

Need help styling the inline-form from the newsroom project. This is what i have thus far:

<form class="form-inline">
        <div class="form-group">
          <input type="text" class="form-control" example="inputTopic1" placeholder="Search NewsRoom">
          <button type="submit" class="btn btn-default">Search</button>
        </div>
        </form>

Trying to make the form a line which you write on, instead of a box which you write in (if that makes sense). So far the form responds to nothing i do in css.

Hi Luf013fy,

I think if you use these styles:

• border-bottom
  • border-radius

on the <input>, you should be able to get roughly the desired effect :)

Hello Zystvan,
I was trying to find this form in web, but didn't succeed. I mean, how you'd look for this form example? I understand that I don't need to remember all the stuff, I think it's more important to learn how to find needed stuff. So, this is a que.
Checking bootstrap forms I also didn't find things which I thought will work for me. May be I just don't understand how to adjust form for my need.

Thanks in advance!
Also, I'm inspired by you, as you are so young and already, obviously, very good in coding. I dream to get the css sense asap.

What exactly is it, you want to achieve with your form?

Hello,
I wanted to do exact form like in the example. I was and I'm wondering how to find this form (maybe on the bootstrap site). Sorry, if it's there and I missed it.

Bootstrap has a whole page for forms. It allows you to create a form super easy.

Thanks a lot. I'll check it.
Pardon for slow reply.