New York Fashion Week HTML Project Errors?

You must select a tag to post in this category. Please find the tag relating to the section of the course you are on E.g. Forms, Structure

Hi, I am having issues with completing the New York Fashion Week HTML project.
My issue is that even when I watched the help walkthru and copied all the code, I still have issues with code fragments appearing in my final project when they aren’t appearing in the sample completed project with the same code.

I am using a MacBook Pro version 10.9.5 with latest version of Google Chrome.

The code fragment I am receiving that appears on my completed project says href="#contact" by the first picture of the blogger at the top of the screen. Other code fragments are appearing as well.

What is causing this issue?

Thanks,

pocket_calculator

When you ask a question, don’t forget to include a link to the exercise or project you’re dealing with!e

If you want to have the best chances of getting a useful answer quickly, make sure you follow our guidelines about how to ask a good question. That way you’ll be helping everyone – helping people to answer your question and helping others who are stuck to find the question and answer! :slight_smile:

@pocket_calculator Welcome to the forums! Could you please post your code, as it would help a lot in diagnosing the problem! Thanks!
Happy coding!